Deans Computer Repairs T&Cs - Terms and Conditions
- If you would like to request to view all of Deans Computer Repairs Terms and Conditions before having any services or products from us
please request this and we will provide the information to you.
- We do advise that clients should take photographs of their equipment including serial numbers are taken before the equipment comes into
our offices that is provided to Deans Computer Repairs.
- Before we leave your house or premises for any equipment that Deans Computer Repairs or our contractors has worked on that it is your
responsibility to check that you are happy with the physical and cosmetic condition of your equipment before we leave your house or premises.
- Please note that when you pay for fast track service, that your equipment goes into the into a queue if there is a queue. We suggest
that you ask the technician if there are any jobs already in the fast track queue and you can also ask the technician how many jobs are in the fast track queue if you require. The technician will
provide you with the time and date estimation of when the work will start and finish. Please note that the fast track service does not guarantee the exact date and time when the work will start and
finish, we can only give estimations with the fast track service. Please note that if you pay for fast track service before or on any Sunday in the 365 days a year then we have to make you aware that
the fast track service is not guaranteed that your equipment will be worked on or repair completion on a Sunday.
- The cost for fast track service is - £50
- Please note that the fast track service is a non-refundable even if the service is cancelled at any date or time.
- If our fast track service does not meet your requirements then the fast track technology emergency service may be the better option,
which means that we can organise one of our technicians to be dedicated to your job. The technician can be available on Monday to Sunday from 8am to 10pm and if necessary made available before or
after our normal hours of between 8am to 10pm.
- Please contact us at your preferred contact method and ask for how much fast track technology emergency service costs if you would like
- The first hour for the fast track technology emergency service is a minimum service cost and then every hour after the first hour is
- Please note that the fast track emergency technology service is non-refundable even if the service is cancelled at any date or
- Please note that the costs and conditions are the same for diagnostics if you are using our fast track or fast track technology
- When you sign Deans Computer Repairs terms and conditions that you are also agreeing to all the terms and conditions set out on the
information on this website.
- Please note we do not charge VAT on any of our services or
- Please note that the terms and conditions on this page are not all of our terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions
can be sent or viewed digitally to you or any one on your behalf.
- If you are unsure about our terms and conditions and would like to know more information or have any questions please contact